LEADING FROM THE LINE UP is a two day Symposium that is an exciting one. We have put together a list of dedicated fire service personnel from Captains on the line to Fire Chiefs. Their dedicated level of service has not only impacted Harris County but also the State of Texas. This event will be held on December 13th and 14th from 8am – 5pm on both days. The location will be at the Harris County Fire Marshals Office. When registering for this event you have the option of attending both days or just one day.
Topics of Discussion
Saturday, December 13th
- Challenges with ESD’s – Chief Fred Windisch (Ponderosa FD)
- Customer Service – Captain Derek Elkins (West University Place FD)
- Interoperability – Chief Rodney Reed (Harris County Fire Marshal’s Office)
- Managing Change – Chief Mike Montgomery (Harris County Fire Marshal’s Office)
- Leadership Challenges – Chief Randy Parr (Tomball FD)
- Training Development (Career vs Volunteer) – Captain Tony Reed (Houston FD)
- Much More
Sunday, December 14th
- Traffic Incident Management – Certification Course
- One day is $35.00 (Saturday or Sunday)
- Two days is $50.00
Registration will open on November 1st. To register for this event please visit our site on or after the 1st of November. All registration will take place on our site.
Breakfast will be provided both days along with Snacks and drinks throughout. Lunch will not be provided but the students will be given ample amount of time for lunch.
Hotels in the area if needed. Please select on the hyperlink for a list of Hotels near the facility.
For additional information please give us a call at 281-932-0891 or you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEADING FROM THE LINE UP REGISTRATION: CLOSED